Food & Drink
RHS Malvern Spring Festival has a wide range of food options for breakfast, lunch and snacks in various areas across the showground.
Garden Sheds Dining Experience
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the show and book yourself your own ‘Garden Shed’.
These luxury sheds will be a calm haven where you can sit away from the elements and enjoy breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea
With the backdrop of the Malvern hills, this self-serve unique dining experience is one of a kind on the showground.
This special dining experience is to be enjoyed by 2-6 people*.
*Lunch is for 4 or 6 people only
Breakfast served at 9:45am – 1 x Breakfast dish and a soft drink of choice
Current menu items include:
- Granola Pots with Yoghurt, Fruit Compote & Maple Syrup
- Selection of Mini Pastries
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Tea
Lunch served at 12:00pm or 1:45 pm – Buffet main & a dessert + drink
Current menu items include:
- Slow Cooked Worcestershire Lamb (or Jackfruit) served on Flat Breads with help yourself toppings and a Fresh Herb Salad including:
- Crumbled Feta
- Red Onion
- Dessert – Pots of Dark Chocolate Mousse or Lemon Posset with a Fruit Compote
Tea & Cake served at 3:30pm – Selection of homemade cakes, fruit and tea or coffee
- A set menu is served at each sitting and can be customisable by intolerances/allergies only.
- Pre-booking is essential to ensure you can secure a table
- All entrants require a separate ticket to enter the show.
- Bookings (menu choices and sittings) are unable to be changed once bought.
- Alcoholic drinks can be purchased as an extra on the day.
The Bluebell Bistro will offer impeccable service and top-class fare, with breakfast, a tantalising two-course lunch menu and afternoon tea served daily at the 2024 Festival, courtesy of A to Zest.
Breakfast – click here to view the menu
- Enjoy a one course breakfast served from The Bluebell Bistro daily between 9:00 & 10:45am
- One course meals are £20 per head and include soft drink of choice(drink menu provided at your table)
Two Course Lunch – click here to view the menu
- Enjoy a two course meal served from The Bluebell Bistro daily between 12 & 2pm
- Two course meals are £35 per head and include 1 drink (drink menu provided at your table)
Afternoon Tea – click here to view the menu
- Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, cakes, scones and tea or coffee served from The Bluebell Bistro daily between 3:00pm & 4:30pm
- Afternoon Tea is £34 per head and include a soft drink of choice (drink menu provided at your table)
- Pre-booking is essential to ensure you can secure a table and your preferred dish (we cannot accept walk up requests)
- The restaurant is located in the Linden suite – accessible via the Three Counties Centre
- All diners require a separate ticket to enter the Festival
The Festival Green will be a great place to grab lunch on the go, or to soak up the festival atmosphere and listen to an eclectic range of performers in the bandstand.
There will be a wide variety of tasty dishes and treats for you to try from local artisan producers, along with international street food, barista coffee and unique tipples.
There will also be a range of vegan, vegetarian and allergy friendly options for you to choose from near the Jubilee Garden.
Vintage Tea Room
Head over to the vintage afternoon tea tent next to the permanent Jubilee Garden for a hot drink and delicious homemade cakes and scones – the perfect morning or early afternoon pick me up!
The members lounge will provide teas, coffees, cakes, pastries, cold drinks and a selection of sandwiches for RHS and Three Counties Members.
Food & Drink Pavilion
There will also be numerous artisan food producers exhibiting some of the best homemade, artisan and local specialty products Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire have to offer across the showground, complemented with mouth-watering international delicacies.
The Great Malvern Farmers Market is also within the Food Pavilion and is delivered by Boffy Arts Markets Ltd, a small family business based near Malvern. The company specialises in high quality markets which celebrate work by local artisan food & drink producers.
The celebration of ‘Quality’, ‘Local’, and ‘Handmade’ work continues with the company’s growing portfolio of food markets and events. Great Malvern Farmers Market works with producers who are passionate about their work, and includes award winning produce from across the region.
Great Malvern Farmers Market are proud to have been designated a ‘Real’ Farmers Market by the Farm Retail Association. Take a look at the local producers attended the RHS Malvern Spring Festival in 2023 below:
|Kelsmor Dairy||Farmhouse Ice-cream|
|Croome Cuisine||Handmade cheeses|
|Ragged Stone||Cider and Perry|
|Ludlow Pickles||Handmade pickles|
|Bow Brook Farm||Home reared meat|
|Tan Rosie / Guest producer||Caribbean sauces|
|Cosy Chocolate Company||Hot chocolate|
|Tipsy Gin Company||Fruit gins|
|Pimp Your Mayo||Spices|
|Choccotastic||Hand made chocolate|
|Wildjac||Gin, Vodka & Rum|
|Hussingtree / Malvern Gin||Locally distilled Gin|
|Whistlers Storm / Guest producer||Tea liqueur|
|Divine Donuts||Luxury doughnuts|
|Lakehouse||Locally brewed beer|