Trade Exhibitors RHS Malvern Spring Festival
Hosted annually at Three Counties Showground in Malvern, RHS Malvern Spring Festival is a partnership between the Royal Horticultural Society, the world’s largest and most prestigious gardening charity, and Three Counties, a specialist rural event organiser and agricultural society dating back to 1797.
RHS Malvern Spring Festival is the fastest growing RHS show following an ambitious repositioning in 2014. Whilst it is the gardening show for the Midlands and South West region, it attracts a national spotlight and offers unique engagement opportunities with an affluent and influential audience
9 - 12 May 2019
- 100,000 footfall
- 24% of visitors are RHS members
- Average age 57 years
- 43% AB (85% ABC1)
- 61% female; 39% male
- Average dwell time 5 hours
- Average spend £141pp (highest of all RHS shows)
- Most read newspapers: The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Mail, The Times
Trade Stand Forms
Trade stand application forms for the 2019 festival will be available Nov/Dec 2018
- 2018 RHS Malvern Spring Festival - Tradestand Schedule
- 2018 RHS Malvern Spring Festival - Tradestand Guide to Judging and Presentation
For more information on trade stand applications please contact Steve Allsop, Trade Stand Executive.
Floral Application Forms
- Floral Marquee, Plant Pavilion & Plant Arcade for 2019 coming soon
Show Garden Application Forms
- Show Garden & Green Living Space application forms for 2019 coming soon
For more information on floral and garden applications please contact Nina Acton, Shows Development Executive.