Plan Your Day
We look forward to welcoming you to the new look RHS Malvern Spring Festival.
The festival is open 9am - 6pm
For all travel information please visit the Visitor Guide
As you enter the festival catalogues are available to buy at £4 each. Catalogues contain exhibitor information, a map, theatre timetables and much more.
Download the festival map and start planning your day out. For a detailed map and further information please pick up a festival catalouge on arrival.
To help you plan your day, our Theatre Schedules are available here to download.
We invite you to join us to explore the different spa features on our Spa Trail at the festival. Look for this symbol on the map and in the show guide, it denotes a spa themed feature.
There are lots of places to pick up a bite to eat at the festival.
- Festival Green in association with Worcester, Bosch Group
- Take in the beautiful Malvern Hills, tap your toes to the live music and choose from a wide range of international street food.
- Food Court in the Food and Drink Pavilion in partnership with Copella
- Pick and mix from the delicious produce on offer from a range of local and national food producers and soak up the bustling atmosphere.
- Food for Thought Cafe
- Serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads, all day breakfasts and other snacks.
- Mobile Catering
- Serving food and drink throughout the festival including mac and cheese, paninis, wraps and a BBQ.
- Members Pavilion
- Cafe and restaurant facilities for exclusive use by RHS and Three Counties members.
- Spring Festival Atrium
- A large, indoor garden cafe, offering a selection of hot and cold food and drinks.
- Vintage Cafe
- Admire Jonathan Moseley's magnificent Floral Fountain while indulging in tea and cakes.
Plant Creche and Porter Service
We know our visitors love to buy plants, we have two plant creche's that are happy to look after your purchases for the day, one by the Floral Marquee and one by the Plant Arcades. Once you're ready to take everything back to the car don't forget to make use of our Porter Service who can be contacted via the Plant Creche.
Please remember only participating and assistance dogs are permitted on the showground. Any cars containing dogs will be refused entry to car parks.